HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The Senior Product Manager will drive the conceptual and technical evolution of our company Loyalty Platform. The Platform is the core, enabling element that allows internal teams and customers to create, deploy and operate consumer loyalty programs.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with Architecture and Engineering teams, Products and Partnerships, Client Services, Sales, and Marketing to guide the development of core platform functions and common product offerings. They are responsible for driving both evolutionary and revolutionary change to our platform.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Serve as lead platform subject matter expert for internal and client audiences
- Participate in developing the overall platform product strategy and roadmap
- Create, execute, communicate, and update the multi-year roadmap; proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new features to achieve our product goals and future innovations
- Prioritize product enhancements as well as customer and partner requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Provide mentoring and guidance for the product and technology by developing user documentation and participating in discussions and design reviews across the organization
- Source client user feedback on platform features, use cases, pain points, and priorities through one-on-one or small group forums
- Identify and drive alignment around process and tool enhancements that optimize platform feature release, training, and documentation
- Collaborate with Engineering in sprint planning, release timing, and other day-to-day platform tasks
- Participate in broader architecture and infrastructure decision-making as an advocate for the platform
- This role may have direct reports
- At least 7 years technical product management, product development, or technical professional services experience (must possess a solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes)
- Demonstrated knowledge of a SaaS product, architecture and deployment concepts
- Experience building scalable, self-service SaaS applications is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing and loyalty ecosystem and fluency with common web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate between and build “Platforms” vs. “Products” with experience managing the development of internally used platforms and services
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills
- Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult tradeoff decisions
- Aptitude to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Experience selling ideas to management and making convincing arguments for the direction of products and platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.