HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld’s AEM Author uses their excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and technical knowledge to author content within the Adobe Experience Manager platform. They will work with a cross functional team to ensure the user experience matches the creative guidelines, displays the appropriate content, and functions to meet the business requirements.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Use responsive web design to craft sites which provide optimal viewing, interaction experience, and readability.
- Implement re-usable components and experience fragments to streamline the authoring process.
- Style content using CSS to match creative specifications.
- Document authoring instructions and guidelines.
- Manage assets within Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
- Collaborate within a cross functional team throughout the workday.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Ensure that end users enjoy a cohesive, logical, and intuitive experience.
- Strong understanding of Web Development
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of developing responsive content
- Understanding of troubleshooting cross browser and device issues
- Proficient Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning/prioritization skills and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Professional manner and approach in working within a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.