Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices.
For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Merkle's AEM Author uses their excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and technical knowledge to author content within the Adobe Experience Manager platform. They will work with a cross functional team to ensure the user experience matches the creative guidelines, displays the appropriate content, and functions to meet the business requirements.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Use responsive web design to craft sites which provide optimal viewing, interaction experience, and readability.
- Implement re-usable components and experience fragments to streamline the authoring process.
- Style content using CSS to match creative specifications.
- Document authoring instructions and guidelines.
- Manage assets within Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
- Collaborate within a cross functional team throughout the workday.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Ensure that end users enjoy a cohesive, logical, and intuitive experience.
- Strong understanding of Web Development
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of developing responsive content
- Understanding of troubleshooting cross browser and device issues
- Proficient Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning/prioritization skills and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Professional manner and approach in working within a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt